Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are You Saying I Want My Ex Back?

If you find yourself making the statement I want my ex back, then this article is for you. These 3 tips will help you fix the problem and stop saying I want my ex back.

The first tip for answering the statement I want my ex back is to get your act together. Obviously they left for a reason, and if you don't fix that reason you don't stand a chance of getting them back. You have to not only get your act together, but prove that you have done so.

The second tip for I want my ex back and how to get them back is to walk the walk. Don't make promises you can't or won't keep. Simply change and prove that you have changed through your actions. Don't talk about it, be about it. Let your actions speak louder than your words.

The third tip for I want my ex back is to treat them properly. You can't treat them like dirt, act jealous of their new significant other, and talk badly about them behind their backs and expect them to want you back. You have to be a good friend and support what ever they do or who they date. Prove that you are able to survive without them and that you are more concerned with their happiness than you are about ruining their life.

If you ever wish to get your ex back, you need to change and fix those things that caused them to leave in the first place. Secondly, you need to prove through your actions that you have changed. If you aren't willing to correct those things that you did wrong, you can't expect them to come back to you.

No comments: